|English: "I Wish I could stop smoking" (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Hypnotherapy combined with counselling can be effective with a variety of different issues. If you want to make positive changes in your life hypnotherapy can be an excellent motivator. There may be things from your past that you would like to explore or there may be things in the present that you want to try and change. An ethical hypnotherapist will never claim to ‘cure’ you but they will explain how hypnotherapy may be able to help.
|Weight Loss Progress (Photo credit: Lexinatrix)|
- Weight Loss – Healthy eating, motivation, bad eating habits removed.
- Smoking Cessation – Stop smoking, learn to give up without overeating
- Addictions: Alcohol, Drugs, Gambling, Coffee, Internet Pornography
- Self-esteem related issues: e.g. blushing, jealousy, negative self-talk, lack of confidence.
- Obsessions and compulsions: i.e. intrusive thoughts, obsessive thinking, compulsive urges and OCD
- Behavioural difficulties: e.g. procrastination, self-sabotaging, emotional eating, unwanted habits, smoking
- Anxiety: e.g. social or work-based anxiety, specific phobias (dogs, needles, heights), a fear of flying, generalised anxiety disorder, agoraphobia
- Sports Performance: e.g. increased focus and motivation, overcoming performance anxiety, and developing a winning mindset
- Insomnia: e.g. problems getting to sleep, early morning waking
- Pain Management: IBS, Tinnitus
- Menopausal Hot Flushes
Use Hypnosis to Achieve New Year ResolutionsFriday, January 30, 2009 by: Cindie Leonard
Read this fascinating and informative article from Naturalnews.com for more information
Use Hypnosis to Achieve New Year Resolutions